(12) Xu Minghai, Zhejiang Environmental Protection Scientific Design and Research Institute, industrial wastewater treatment engineering process design
Based on the principle of structure-function regulation of organic bentonite, a series of high-efficiency new organic bentonite have been developed, new technologies for the physicochemical pretreatment of medium-to-high concentration refractory organic wastewater have been developed, and the application of organic bentonite in wastewater treatment engineering has been expanded for efficient treatment of refractory organic Wastewater provided technical support. Invented a new method for preparing amphiphilic copolymer blending synergistic surface ionization reaction, dopamine surface self-polymerization-deposition to prepare hydrophilic antifouling polymer ultra / microfiltration membrane, and developed high-strength, high-throughput, antifouling long fiber / Woven tube reinforced hollow fiber ultra / microfiltration membrane material provides technical support for the advanced treatment and recycling of urban sewage and industrial wastewater. The new polymer membrane material has achieved industrialization, with an annual output of 1.5 million m2. In the past three years, it has added 194 million yuan in sales income and 53.928 million yuan in profits and taxes. It has been successfully used in the depth of industrial wastewater and comprehensive wastewater such as chemical industry, printing and dyeing, and papermaking. Disposal and reuse engineering. He published 48 SCI papers and was cited 951 times by SCI papers; 9 national invention patents were authorized.
(2) Zhejiang Environmental Protection Scientific Design and Research Institute
Developed a new type of hydrophilic and magnetic porous polyurethane biological denitrification carrier material and its biologically enhanced denitrification filter technology, developed the "composite hydrolysis-biochemical treatment-biological denitrification filter" wastewater treatment integration technology, and broke through the difficult to degrade organic wastewater And technical bottlenecks in the treatment of high ammonia nitrogen wastewater, which have been promoted and applied to a number of urban integrated wastewater treatment plant upgrading projects and typical industrial wastewater treatment and reuse projects such as printing and dyeing, chemicals, medicine, etc., the cumulative amount of wastewater / wastewater treatment is about 201.85 million The total COD emission reduction is 20,49 thousand tons per day, the ammonia nitrogen emission reduction is 13,169,800 tons, and the water saving is 2.585 million tons / year; 6 national invention patents are authorized.
(3) Zhejiang Huate New Material Co., Ltd.
Developed and produced a variety of new organic bentonite adsorption materials used in wastewater treatment, and newly built a new organic bentonite production line for water treatment with an annual output of 15,000 tons. Related products have been successfully applied to high-concentration organic wastewater physicochemical pretreatment and oily wastewater treatment Wastewater treatment projects such as soil eluent recovery and treatment. In the past five years, new organic bentonite achieved sales revenue of 545 million yuan and profits and taxes of 56.217 million yuan, which significantly improved the economic benefits of the enterprise. Authorized 2 invention patents.
Promotion and application:
(1) The development of a variety of new wastewater treatment functional materials has been industrialized. In the past five years, it has added 741 million yuan in output value and 110 million yuan in profits and taxes, which has significantly improved the economic efficiency of enterprises and has been successfully used in urban wastewater / industrial wastewater treatment. The project has promoted energy conservation, emission reduction and consumption reduction in related industries, and produced good economic and social benefits.
(2) The developed integrated technology of urban sewage treatment with "composite hydrolysis-biochemical treatment-biological denitrification filter" as the core has been successfully applied to Haining Dingqiao, Huzhou Lianshi, Huzhou Zhenye, Huzhou Zhehuan Sewage treatment plants such as Huzhou Chengxin and other sewage treatment plants have been upgraded and upgraded. The total sewage treatment capacity is about 180,000 tons / day, and the effluent has reached the first-class B standard of the "Urban Sewage Treatment Pollutant Discharge Standards". The emission reduction through standardization has resulted in a cumulative reduction of approximately 12.08 million tons of COD and a cumulative reduction of approximately 12.708 million tons of ammonia nitrogen, which has provided technical support for urban comprehensive wastewater standardization treatment and achieved significant environmental benefits.
(3) The integrated technology and process of typical industrial wastewater advanced treatment and reuse with “composite hydrolysis-aerobic biochemical-biological nitrogen removal filter-membrane separation” as the core has been successfully applied to Zhejiang Houyuan Textile Co., Ltd , Huzhou Xinjiali Printing and Dyeing Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Keli New Material Co., Ltd., Tongxiang Zhongdu Fur Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Jinhua Kangbei Biological Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The total waste water treatment capacity of the project is 21,850 tons / day, and the effluent meets the design requirements. The water saving is 2.585 million tons / year, the cumulative reduction of COD is 8411.62 tons, and the cumulative reduction of ammonia nitrogen is 46.9 tons. It is the in-depth treatment and resource of typical industrial wastewater. Technology has provided technical support and achieved significant environmental and economic benefits.
List of main intellectual property certificates:
(1) Preparation method of organic bentonite for removing water-soluble organic pollutants, invention patent, ZL200710070237.7
(2) A method for surface modification of polymer separation membrane, invention patent, ZL201210579909.8
(3) Preparation method and application of porous hydrophilic denitrification biological carrier, invention patent, ZL201110031536.6
(4) Preparation method of long-fiber reinforced hollow fiber membrane, invention patent, ZL201110243287.7
(5) Preparation method of new hydrophilic and magnetic reticular organisms, invention patent, ZL201010040030.7
(6) A method for preparing super hydrophilic polyvinylidene fluoride membrane, invention patent, ZL201110127998.8
(7) Bentonite wastewater treatment method, invention patent, ZL200810060935.3
(8) Mineral compound wastewater treatment method, invention patent, ZL200810060890.X
(9) Preparation method of surface ionized modified polysulfone ultrafiltration membrane, invention patent, ZL201210257264.6
(10) Polyester flat microporous membrane and preparation method thereof, invention patent, ZL201010532521.3
(11) A synthetic method of organic-inorganic bentonite composite material, invention patent, ZL200610154849.X
(12) A multilayer structure tubular nanofiltration membrane and its preparation method, invention patent, ZL201210203303.4
The project has received scientific and technological awards: